Together with a team of skilled scientists and drug development professionals, VICO’s focus is on development of RNA modulating therapies for rare neurological disorders, with initial focus on SCA – Spinocerebellar ataxia, HD – Huntington’s disease and RETT syndrome.
The team has a long standing expertise in antisense oligonucleotide technology and a majority of our employees have worked most of their professional careers on RNA-modulating therapeutics for rare diseases. Our passion never dies in the mission to bring a therapy to the patients.
Interested in joining us?
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Office Manager - 30 to 40 hours a week
Are you a person who is service-oriented, approachable, thriving on multitasking and able to oversee a multitude of activities? Then this might be the perfect job for you!
VICO Therapeutics B.V. is a fast growing Leiden-based biotech company with a focus on developing innovative antisense oligonucleotide therapies for rare neurological disorders (www.vicotx.com)
As our office manager you are at the heart of our organisation. You take care of our office operations and are the first point of contact for colleagues and external stakeholders. You daily tasks include:
- Reception work
- Facility management
- Operational onboarding and offboarding of colleagues
- Manage our IT partner
- Execute travel arrangements
- Event organisation
- Part of our Health and Security team
- Maintain our website
- Review office operations and procedures, and make proposals for improvement
We are looking for an experienced and professional self-starter who has a pleasant manner, is resourceful, anticipates needs and works with attention to detail. Furthermore you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent working proficiency)
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken, Dutch is an advantage
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, PowerPoint)
- You are approachable and a team player, and you are able to work independently
- A positive attitude, high level of flexibility as well as initiative
- You are committed, keep a good overview of your work, and are able to work independently.
What do we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to contribute to the development of medicines for rare CNS disorders. Our small team is committed to bring new therapeutics to those patients who need it. The company atmosphere is pleasant and informal, contributing to a particularly friendly working environment.
If this description sounds appealing to you, then we look forward to receiving your application! Please send to the attention of Dominique Geneste @ email@example.com or use the form on this page.
If you are interested in joining our mission to continuously discover, develop and deliver therapies then please send your full resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it via the contact form.