“Bringing knowledge, experience and science together to discover, develop and deliver therapies for CNS disorders”
Are you a person who is a proactive team player with a flexible mindset, who communicates easily with many different people, and with a passion for contributing to the development of medicines for rare CNS disorders? Then this might be the perfect job for you!
VICO Therapeutics B.V. is a Leiden-based biotech company with a focus on developing innovative antisense oligonucleotide therapies for rare neurological disorders (www.vicotx.com).
We are currently looking for a:
Your tasks include:
- Overseeing and executing the stability study strategy and coordination
- Coordinating shipments and inventory management
- Leading analytical vendor management
- Supporting the Director Analytical Chemistry with all analytical related activities
- Supporting the Director CMC with general, day-to-day, CMC activities
- MSc or PhD in analytical chemistry
- Minimal three years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry in a CMC role
- Experience with working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience with stability studies and/or writing of regulatory documents
- Proactive team player who communicates easily and builds relationships
- Problem-solving and flexible mindset
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Quality/GMP oriented
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, including holiday allowance
- Performance bonus
- Possibility for hybrid working with at least 3 days at the office
- Good pension scheme
- Travel allowance and work-from-home allowance
- Several social activities and drinks
We offer you the opportunity to contribute to the development of medicines for rare CNS disorders. Our small team is committed to bringing new therapeutics to those patients who need it. The company atmosphere is pleasant and informal, contributing to a particularly friendly working environment.
If this description sounds appealing to you, then we look forward to receiving your application!